Thursday, May 08, 2008

My "girly-girl"




Who'd have thought that I'd be raising a "girly-girl". Not that I'm super masculane, but I was never really "girly" as a child. I hated wearing dress's/skirts, didn't like to have my nails painted, always wore my hair in a ponytail, cause I didn't like it in my face, just things like that. Hailey on the other hand, loves Sunday's because she gets to wear one of her "princess" dress's to church, loves to have her nails painted, loves to put make-up on, loves anything that resembles "princess".

One of her favorite things is for her and I to paint our toenails. She is very good at sitting still and waiting for the nail polish to dry. She'll constantly let inform me not to touch her nails cause they are wet and she'll walk around the house on the heels of her feet until she feels like the polish has dried.

Today, she felt like she was big enough to paint her own nails. Let's just say thank goodness I was smart enough to have her do it in the bathroom on the tile floor. (easy cleanup) But she was very proud of what a good job she did.

Look at that concentration.....

She's a pro.
Happy with the finished product!

1 comment:

The Ellsworths said...

Great Blog site! wonderful pictures....great job Kathryn
Love all the pictures!

Grampa Ellsworth