Thursday, May 29, 2008

Destin, Florida 08

We are back from our annual trip to Destin Florida. You just can't beat a 5 hour drive to stay at a beautiful beach. This year we went with my sister and her family. They had never been to Florida before, so it was fun to get to experience it with them. Although, my sister wasn't able to make it to the actual beach for very long, due to illness and having a brand new baby. (the sacrafices we moms make.) The kids had a great time playing at the beach and at the pool. Mike and Mike were able to get some golfing in and Kristine and I were able to do a little shopping, kid free!
Look at that water! You can see why they call it the Emerald Shores.

The Mike's burying Mike C in the sand. Ta-da! I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the dad's......






1 comment:

michael said...

I think the moms actually had the most fun.