Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Graham Cracker Extraviganza 2009

This was the first year we were able to have family here to join in on the tradition of Graham Cracker house making. Now that my sister and family live here we can get together every year! Yay! I'm sure she's excited too. :) The Sampsons were here too, so we had quite a crew, and quite a mess to clean up!
I have taken over the roll of my mom and have become the frosting maker/frosting dispenser filler and Kristine, Uncle Mike and Mike helped the kids build their homes. We had some great houses this year. Now that the kids are getting older they need less help, and it's fun to see what they can come up with.Uncle Mike and Aunt Kristine helping the little ones come up with their structures.Hailey distraught that Uncle Mike made her house too big......this can't be my daughter, the bigger the better! After a tantrum, and a short nap, she was pleased that I made a smaller house for her to decorate.

Braxton's house, before it collapsed. He ended up decorating the one that Uncle Mike had made for Hailey.


With the Sampson's here we have quite a village.

Hailey's house.

Braxton's finished product.

No comments: