Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Christmas Card '09

Every year it's a big production to get our Christmas cards done. I like to include a family picture and even with only two kids, it's still hard to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time. Usually I'm doing it with timer, on the camera, so I snap the shot and then run and try to get into place before the timer goes off. This year I made a deal with Nicole, if she would come and take our picture I would do her family picture. We decided to do it at Poole's Mill, which is a river with natural rock slide formations. (In the summer we take the kids there to play in the water and slide down the rocks)
We arrived before the Sampsons so I tried a couple of timed shots. I think next year I'll just have Kristine take them. One if the timed shots
Mike practicing his smile.....
A version of the picture we ended up using

Parker, Spencer, Braxton, Gabby, Max, Hailey and Zach playing on the bridge.


It was really cold! So we did the best we could as fast as we could.

One of the pictures I took of the Sampson's

Always gotta get a picture of the girls.

1 comment:

Hanson Family said...

It is fun to read your blog and to see what you guys have been doing. The family pictures are beautiful.