Tuesday, November 09, 2010

He's here!

Finally, baby Logan was born on October 14, 2010, via c-section. He was 8 lbs 8 oz and 20.5 inches long and we named him Logan Porter Ellsworth. When I was recovering in the post op room, I could hear a baby screaming. I was pretty out of it and thought it was Logan, not realizing there were other women and babies in there with me. I was thinking..."oh no, a screamer!" When I looked over at him he was just quietly hanging out in his bassinet. I was so relieved, it was another poor ladies baby! He has been such a good baby. He does eat like a maniac, and there are days when I feel like all I do is feed him (He gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks, so I think we are going to have another big boy), but other than that he's been fantastic!Mike and Logan waiting to be discharged on the day we brought him home from the hospital.1 day old My sister, Kristine was kind enough to come over, when he was a week old and took a bunch of newborn photos of him. These are some of the "untouched" photos that she took. She did a great job!


This is my favorite!

Braxton and Hailey adore Logan! I had to ban them from coming to the hospital after the 2nd day of fighting over him.... :) So they were very excited when we brought him home.

Braxton even changes diapers!

We are all so happy that he is a part of our family!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful family. I am glad that I get to part of it! Take care of your most precious thing in life Mikee!

k8rri said...

i cant wait to meet him!!! He looks so different than everyone else! I love the kids carving pumpkins in their shorts :0)

2 More Minutes said...

Congrats again. You have a way cute FAMILY! We love the pics of the kids and sweet Logan. Especially the one of him in the Emory hat. Braxton is a little scary Kenz says for Halloween. :)