Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas morning.

Well, as usual Christmas has come and gone....but this year was a little different. We usually have one or the other of Mike's parents here, but this year with all of the changes here at the house everyone thought it would be too much. Maybe next year. The kids had a great time with the Sampson's here. It was complete chaos, which is what I love. Lot's of kids opening gifts. I think everyone got what they wanted. The Sampsons and the Ellsworths both got the wii, Hailey got a lot of princess stuff, which is what she loves. The one thing she asked for was a barbie cash register and she got it. But I think she played with it for about 10 minutes and was bored with it. I guess you can't win them all.
Sorry about the pictures, I don't know what happened this year. By the time the morning was over, I realized that I'd taken very few photos. I guess I was just so concerned with getting enough video footage. Candy!
The boys opening stocking gifts

Hailey and her crazy hair







No comments: