Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Too much CANDY!

Every year our kids get to go to a "trunk or treat" that is done by our ward, plus trick or treating. We always end up with a lot of candy. Now that we have 6 kids in the house we got three times as much this year! I think we are going to have the "great pumpkin" come and visit our house soon. So he can deliver all of the candy to needy children all over the world.... :) Kris and her little bee
Noah and Hailey

Braxton as Dracula

















Braxton and Hailey on the way to the trunk or treat.
Kira and Hailey

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness. I am just cracking up at the pic of Kira and Haley together. It is like looking at you and Kristine! Totally cute! By the way, I can't believe how much work you guys did yourself on your house. It makes me think maybe we should be more ambitious and do stuff ourselves. Like our basement!