Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Labor Day


So our original labor day plans were to go and work on our rental house that we are rehabing all day long. Well, the plans changed. Mike still went for part of the day along with my brother-in-law Mike and our friend Mike (yeah three Mikes) but I took Hailey and met my sister and a friend at chick-fil-a for lunch and then we all met back here for a bbque. We had the Sampsons, the Maddoxs and the Crosbys over for dinner. The Maddox's were kind enough to bring their huge waterslide for the kids to play on. The kids had a BLAST!
Georgia is in a drought right now and we aren't supposed to use out door water......So I was a little nervous to have this huge thing right in the front yard. However, I figure if all of our neighbors can use their sprinklers to water their lawns, then we can run a waterslide for a couple of hours.

No comments: