Monday, July 14, 2008

Utah

So I'm noticing as my kids get older that I just can't go to my parents and hang out anymore, they get bored very easily. And when they are bored they are kranky and obnoxious. So I had to come up with things to keep them entertained, which when you live in a place for most of your life you take for granted all it has to offere and it's hard to come up with things that you can do. I decided to take them to "Heritage Park". When I was growing up it was just the "this is the place monument", but it's grown into a whole little town of things to do. I figured it would be good for Braxton to see Brigham Youngs house and get a taste of how the pioneers lived. So one morning we went with my mom and the kids had a great time.



My Mom, Braxton and Hailey at Brigham Youngs farm house.Braxton and Hailey in one of the bedrooms in BY's house
Hailey, My mom and Braxton taking a wagon ride

Me, Hailey and Braxton sitting in BY's gazebo

Braxton petting a friendly horse.


1 comment:

michael said...

Was that horse one of BY's horses? Sounds like you guys had fun. Although if the kids are getting bored just throw in a Lawrence Welk tape.

Mike