Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fathers Day

I noticed that I didn't mention Father's Day this year. I usually don't blog about things if there aren't pictures to go along with it and we didn't take any pictures on Father's day. But I thought I'd just pay tribute to Mike..... If any of you have seen him with the kids there is no doubt at what a great father he is. He's loving, patient (most of the time), fun, a great listener, and loves to just play with the kids. I asked Braxton and Hailey what their favorite thing about their dad was and Braxton said that "he's fun and playful" and Hailey said that she loves when "daddy tickles Braxton and wrestles Braxton and she jumps on his back." :)

We had a pretty low key Father's Day this year. The Crosby's and the Sampson's (Minus Destin) came over for dinner. Kris and I were supposed to cook, but it turned out that Mike and Mike did most of the cooking.

Mike, you are a great father and a wonderful husband. Thanks for all that you do! We love you.

No comments: