Monday, February 04, 2008

St Thomas, V.I.

Mike relaxing in the ocean.
Part of the Resort.

Mike and I were able to get away for a week, "kidfree", and head down to St Thomas. After a very windy, bumpy taxi ride from the airport to the Hotel, we finally made it to the "Ritz Carlton". It was a very nice place, a little over rated in my opinion, but nice. We did absolutely nothing! And I'm not kidding. We just layed on the beach, ate, did a little snorkeling and that was it. There are other things to do at St. Thomas, but after the car ride from "you know where" I was not about to get back into a taxi to go anywhere, unless we absolutely had to. Oh, we did take a large catamaran over to St John, and snorkeled at "rendevous bay". That was a lot of fun. All in all it was a much needed vacation for both of us. And the kids had a great time at home with Grandma Cheryl.


No comments: