Monday, February 04, 2008

St Thomas, V.I. '08

For some reason the website will only allow me to add 2 pictures per post, so I've had to do several posts......
We had a great time in St. Thomas. The weather was beautiful, a little windy the last two days, but still pretty warm. I was very dilligent at putting my sunscreen on, Dad would be proud. I did get a little sunburn in some "obscure" parts, like around my armpit and and on one side of my foot, but that was it. Mike on the otherhand, underestimated the strength of the sun and was FRIED! Even his scalp was sunburned. And now it's all peeling off.
The beach at the resort. And yes, the water was really that blue.
The Great White shark that hung out at our beach.....okay, ya got me, it was just a little Lemon shark.


1 comment:

Heather Brimhall said...

Looks like a dream Kathryn. I am really jealous!!