Thursday, January 03, 2008

The destructive duo strike again!

Happy 2008, everyone! The past couple of New Years we have opted to stay home and have a quiet evening with the fam, but this year we invited the Maddox's and Sampson's over for dinner and games, that adds 8 kids to our 2 kids which = mess! Don't get me wrong, it's always a lot of fun to have everyone here, especially for the kids.

Hailey and Gabby alone are a handful by themselves....as soon as Gabby gets here they usually run up into Haileys bedroom and get as many clothes as they can to change into and then proceed to get every toy they can get their little hands on and who knows what they do with it all, but it's always a huge ordeal to clean it up. Well when everyone was getting ready to go home, I went up into Hailey's room to look for Gabby's clothes and noticed that it was all clean. I was shocked, but also a little suspicious.......so I went into Hailey's bathroom just to see if there was anything in there and this is what I found..............

I guess I should count my blessings.....at least they didn't turn the water on.

No comments: