Wednesday, May 30, 2007

San Destin

For Mother's Day Mike surprised me with a trip to Destin Florida. We went for an extended weekend. The beach was beautiful and the weather was perfect. It was so nice to just get a way for a while. This is Mike showing Braxton how to boogie board.

Braxton's first time taking a picture all by himself. Pretty good. Mike and I at a restaurant we ate at on the bay.

All of us on the pier, by all of the nice yachts.

Braxton, Hailey and I playing in the sand. (Mike had the "night" feature on the camera, that's why it's so bright)


We stayed at the San Destin resort. At the resort there is a HUGE shopping area. We were able to walk around and see all of the fun things for sale. There was also a live band playing at the courtyard. The courtyard was decorated with christmas lights and everyone was dancing. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

k8rri said...

looks fun! I miss my kiddos. you guys always have fun. thats cool