Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The little princess....





Hailey loves to wear dresses. Being a girl myself, who would wear dresses only when I had to, this is a little strange for me. We'll come home from church and if I try to change her out of her dress, she will throw a fit! So I went and bought her a couple of play "princess" dresses for her wear, so she wouldn't wear out her church clothes.
She was so excited in the store and the entire way home kept yelling "PRINCESS"! Once I put them on, she refused to take them off. She wears them around the house and will even nap in them. I refuse to let her sleep in them at night and it is quite a fight to get her into her pajamas. But when I assure her that the dress will be right at the bottom of her bed while she sleeps and ready for her to wear the next day, she will relent and let me put her pajamas on.


No comments: