Sunday, January 03, 2010

Not quite a Christmas Miracle, but I'll take it anyway...

As I've stated in previous blogs, being a Utah girl, Christmas just isn't Christmas, without snow. However, living in the south, I have yet to see it. Every year I hope for the "christmas miracle" as I call it, for it to snow on Christmas Eve or Christmas, and every year I am disappointed. The weather man even forcasted it the week before, so I had hope, but NOTHING! Well we did get rain. Anyway, 5 days after Christmas, the kids come running up to my room to let me know that it was snowing outside. Granted it wasn't much, and it wasn't Christmas anymore, but I'll take what I can get. This picture is pretty disceiving, as there was barely a dusting on the grass. Even with this little, it still was pretty, and you could still hear the "hush" of the falling snow.

No comments: