Thursday, October 02, 2008

The bug house cont.....





The tenants had done so many odd things to the house....Like wall paper some of the windows, the cupboards, the bathtub? I don't know what the tradition is down in Mexico, but it just seems odd to me. If you notice even the windows are new. Mike was inspired by my Brother in law, Craig, who had replaced their windows himself. So, Mike did it all on his own and saved us a lot of money!

There is much more that we did, but this gives you an idea. I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves now that we are done! It will be nice to have a free Saturday.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Kath, I'm impressed. The house really does look great!

2 More Minutes said...

Congrats on Finally finishing the house. Those are some scary pictures. Hopefully it will sell quickly for you.

Cheryl said...

wow, I thought there were no before and after pictures and you had painted the thing pink in some perverse celebration of anothers culture...the bugs were not as scarey! I too am so glad it is on the market, good luck with it, you deserve rich blessings,

Cheryl