Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dressing Hailey


Having a boy for my first child and my only child for almost 5 years, I missed out on one of the perks of having a girl, dressing her. There are so many cute choices out there! Being a girl myself, I was never really into wearing dresses other than to church. Hailey, on the other hand, loves to wear dresses. She also loves to wear dressy shoes. She will bring me or Mike a pair to put on her to wear around the house. I did however love to have my hair done as a child and still like to do different things to it. With Hailey, it's a big struggle to even brush it (unless I have her sit in front of a mirror, so she can watch herself). I'll do her hair and two minutes later, it's either a huge mess or she's pulled everything out that I've put in it.


No comments: