Thursday, September 21, 2006

10 Years of Bliss

Mike and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Knowing this is a momentous year we wanted to plan something BIG for our celebration. Mike wanted an exotic trip and I wanted to put hardwood floors in our dining room and get some nice china. (Ever the romantic, I know) Since we couldn't agree we decided to save our money and just buy a new house! Mike surprised me anyway with an overnight get away to the Barnsley Gardens. It's a spa/golf resort up in north Georgia. So we unloaded our kids to some friends for the night and headed out. It was a lot of fun and most of all it was very relaxing!
Mike and I walking around the gardens. The cottage we stayed in.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Wow, Kath, that's some compromise! China... or a new house..... Ha!